BIRTHDAY CARD: Streamside Studios - Apple Picking Piggies (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this adorable pig from Streamside StudiosThis digital stamp is part of the Apple Picking Piggies! You can find so many images in this digital stamp, it's mind blowing!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Streamside Studios


After printing this image and tiny sentiments (from the Apple Picking Piggies froStreamside Studios) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).


I die cut the panel into an A2 sized panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. For the sentiment, I used the Happy Happy Birthday from MFT. 


To finish off the card, I added some confetti by using the Tiny Diamonds Pastel from Tailored Expressions. I hope you like this CAS birthday card! xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Streamside Studios - Apple Picking Piggies (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • MFT - Happy Happy Birthday
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Concord & 9th Ink: Sea Glass
  • Copic Markers: E11, E02, E01, E00 / E07
  • Taylored Expressions: Tiny Diamonds - Pastel
  • Gina K. Designs Connect Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties