My Favorite Things - MFT & Friends September Release

 

Hello crafty friends! I am super excited to be joining MFT and friends for the September release! To see the amazing MFT blog post click HERE! This release is packed with seasonal products to create the most amazing Christmas cards! If you want to check out all the new products click HERE.

I had so much fun creating different cards with it, and I am sure you will love the products as much as I do!!! For my first card with this release, I used the Joyous Holidays stamp set! 


I started by stamping out the images onto Neenah with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. Next, I colored them in using Copic Markers. Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut them out.
  • Reindeer: E18 + E15 + E35, E33 + E35, E47 + E18, E42 + 0
  • Bird: BG78 + BG75 + BG72 + BG70, E33
  • Accessories: RV99 + RV69 + RV34
  • Leaves: G43 + YG67

I took the Rectangle Trio Stencil to create my background. I trimmed a piece of Neenah to an A2 sized panel. I temporarily adhered the stencil with some purple tape in the middel of the panel. And I blended some Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord on top of this panel. 

I laid out the images to decide where to stamp my sentiment. After stamping the sentiment, I started adhering the images using a combination of liquid glue and thin foam squares. When everything was adhered, I added this panel on top of an (American) sized card base. To finish this card, I added some Stickles (diamond) and Glossy Accents. 

That finishes my card for today! I hope you like it! 


Supplies:
  • MFT - Joyous Holidays
  • MFT - Joyous Holidays Dies
  • MFT - Rectangle trio Stencil
  • Neenah 110 lb Solar White Card Stock
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord
  • Copic Markers: E18, E15, E35, E33, E47, E42, BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70, RV99, RV69, RV34, G43, YG67, 0
  • Stickles Diamonds
  • Thin Foam Squares from. Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Permanent Pritt Adhesive Roller



Reacties

  1. Love the unusual colors! Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations on guest designing.
    That's a lovely card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Welcome! Another creative use for my trio stencil. Thanks for listing copic colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You are more than welcome!
      This stencil is soooo lovely (and the others as well) <3

      Verwijderen
  4. So sweet! This card is just too cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. <3 Thank you so much!
      it means a lot!
      Have a wonderful day xxx

      Verwijderen
  5. I still need to get that stencil! Thanks for the reminder haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hahah, happy to remind you :D
      I also recently got it, you won't regret it!
      Lots of love xxx

      Verwijderen
  6. I love the unique colors you used! Darling reindeer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! This set is sooo adorable! :D
      Got some more prepared to share, cause those snowmen are hilarious!
      Lots of love xxx

      Verwijderen
  7. Love the eggplant background with the deer. Beautiful work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Super cute card! Love the purple panel background! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love the design of your extremely attractive card. Great purple background. Glad you are on the team!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. aww 🥰 you are so amazingly sweet! 🥰 I was so flattered I could be a part of this release ❤️🎉😘 thank you ❤️😘

      Verwijderen
  11. Adorable card! Love the colors and the cute critters...
    Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for the wonderful colors! I am so glad you love this card xxx

      Verwijderen
  12. This is so adorable!! I love the cute reindeer and that fun background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I absolutely LOVE how you grounded your reindeer with the striped ink blending!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so so much! You truly make my day with your wonderful comment <3
      Sending lots of love your way xxx

      Verwijderen
  14. Sweet card with the deer and bird! Pretty coloring and background! Love your card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Denise, such a wonderful comment!
      Sending lots of hugs your way xxx

      Verwijderen
  15. Love your card design and the cute little reindeers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. What a sweet card! I love the purple background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Great idea with the background, and love the little birdie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Lien,you've done such an amazing job ,this is fantastic!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. I love the colors you chose. They are the perfect jewel tones to complement the brown reindeer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Love the colors you chose, and the stenciled background is perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Congratulation on joining the MFT team. I like how you used the stencil for the background. I just got that stencil in and can't wait to use it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Fabulous coloring and I like the background.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Great job, I really like the untradional purple color choice. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Oh Deer this is wonderfully colored with background.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Love how you did the background behind them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Very cool card. I like that you used purple for your stenciled background. It's not one of the expected colors for the holidays, so it really stands out. I like your layout as well. Any sort of geometric backgrounds are always a favorite of mine.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Darling card! Love the design, the three stripes really anchors the design! The deer are darling and how cute is the little birdie in its back!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. Really happy holiday card! Love your use of color!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  29. Oh, I love how you've used this stencil, what a fabulous scene!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  30. Super cute! Love the purple blending and your coloring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  31. What a fabulous card! I love how you colored the reindeers. Thank you for sharing the Copic markers you used. I love the purple striped background!!! I never would have thought of using the the purple color as the background. It goes so nicely with the reindeers. Fabulous color combination! Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  32. Oh I love this card with the great background. Love colours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten