NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Stacked Chicks (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Stacked Chicks, isn't this one super adorable?! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Stacked Chicks froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y08, Y02 / YR07
  • Blue: B97, B93, B91

I die cut the colored panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird.  Onto the left corner, I ink blended a bit of blue and added some fun stars with the same blue on top using the Starry Sky Stencil from Lawn Fawn. For the sentiment, I used the Oh Happy Day stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I finished the card off by using some iridescent stars. I hope you like this card! xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Stacked Chicks (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Lawn Fawn - Starry Sky Stencil
  • Hello Bluebird - Oh Happy Day
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Distress Inks: Stormy Sky
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Studio Katia - Iridescent Stars
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties