NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Giraffe: E47, E37 / YR27, YR24, YR21, Y21 / E13, E11
  • Elephant: W7, W6, W4, W2 / W0 / W9, W7 
  • Mouse: W4, W2, W1 / E13, E11
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Yellow: Y17
  • Green: G07, YG23, YG13

For the background, I took the Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil from MFT and cracked pistachio distress ink to create a soft sky. For the grounding, I took my copic markers (combination listed above). 


Next, I used the biggest Basic Rectangle from Mama Elephant to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base. I finished off the card by adding this panel on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx


Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties