CHRISTMAS CARD: Hello Bluebird - Sweet Christmas & Nesting Deckle A2 Die

Hello everyone! I have another Christmas card to share with you, this time featuring the Sweet Christmas stamp set from Hello Bluebird. This card can easily be recreated... the same way, or with other colors, other cookies, ... all up to you! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post. 


I started with the background, therefor I used the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird to create my background panel. Next, I added the house from the Sweet Christmas stamp set in a light ink color (River Rock Ink from Lawn Fawn).

  • Cookies: E37, E33, E53
  • Stick (candy): E59, E37
  • Pink/red: R35, R24, R32
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19

After stamping the images from the Sweet Christmas stamp set from Hello Bluebird, I colored them in using my Copic Markers (combinations listed above). I used the matching dies to cut all of the images out. For the background, I took some distress inks and ink blended a soft, warm background on top of the die cut panel. 


With all of the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off by adding some final details like glossy accents and crystal drops. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Sweet Christmas
  • Hello Bluebird - Sweet Christmas Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2 Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Ink: River Rock 
  • Distress Inks: Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • NUVO Crystal Drops - Simply White 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesive 
  • Lawn Fawn Glue Tube
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties