NEW RELEASE: CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Light Up Emu (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Light Up Emu, and I know... an emu is most probably brown, but have you seen the patterned papers that Rachelle Anne Miller Designs launched?! I loved the combinations and used them to inspire my color combination on my card. I hope you like this variant of an emu as well xxxx 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Light Up Emu froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Emu: G00, G000, G0000 / YR04, YR21
  • Koala: W5, W3, W1 / W9, W7
  • Stars: YR04, Y19, Y08, Y11
  • Grounding: W1, 0
  • Pink (accessories): R22, R20(, R00)

I die cut the colored panel using the Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline die from Crafty Meraki (and also out of grapefruit card stock). With all of the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a mini slimline card base. I finished my card off by adding some stickles and glossy accents.
I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Light Up Emu (digital stamp)
  • Crafty Meraki - Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Concord and 9th Card Stock: Grapefruit
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Lawn Fawn Glue Tube

Reacties