CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Penguin & Snowman: Santa Snowman (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new Christmas card card using this lovely digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Penguin & Snowman: Santa Snowman, such a precious scene?! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Penguin & Snowman: Santa Snowman froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I fussy cut it out (it took me ages). I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Penguin: W6, W5, W3 / W0 / YR09, YR04 
  • Snowman (grounding): G0000 / YR09, YR04
  • Squirrel: E37, E33, E53
  • Red: R35, R24, R32
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y15
  • Antlers: E33, E53

For the background, I die cut a panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 from Hello Bluebird. I used some distress inks to add some color, next I splattered some white gouache and a bit of color on top.


For the sentiment, I used the Christmas Words #1 from Hello Bluebird. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished the card off using a white pompom on top of the Christmas hat, I hope you like it xxx


Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Penguin & Snowman: Santa Snowman (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2 Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Christmas Words #1
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Lucky Clover
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Pompom
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Lawn Fawn Liquid Glue Tube
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives

Reacties