BIRTHDAY CARD: MISSEES Pets - Sweet Cat, Donut Dog & Funny Bunny

Hello everyone! I am back with a new card featuring some of the MISSEES Pets. This time I am mostly featuring the Sweet Cat, but I am combining several sets together, as this is really easy and so much fun! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by coloring the elements from Sweet Cat and Donut Dog from MISSEES using my Copic Markers (combinations listed below). Next, I used the matching dies (included in the same sets) to cut everything out. 

  • Cat: E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11
  • Cupcake: E59, E57 / R32, R21, R20

For the background, I used the Paper Pad PPKJ05 and Paper Pad KJ-BBKJ-PP09 Basics By Karin Joan and I used a sentiment from the Funny Bunny set from MISSEES. With all the elements ready, I added everything onto a card base. Next, I finished the card by adding some stickles and black glaze pen. I hope you like it xxx
 


Supplies:
  • MISSEES Pets - Sweet Cat (KJ-MBKJ-SCD10)
  • MISSEES Pets - Donut Dog (KJ-MBKJ-SCD09)
  • MISSEES Pets - Funny Bunny (KJ-MBKJ-SCD05)
  • Basics By Karin Joan - Paper Pad PPKJ05
  • Basics By Karin Joan - Paper Pad KJ-BBKJ-PP09
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic markers: see above
  • Stickles: Diamond
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles Mix - Black Licorice
  • Black Glaze Pen
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties