CHRISTMAS CARD: Hello Bluebird - Merry Makers & Mama Elephant - Basic Circles

Hello everyone, are you ready for some Christmas inspiration? I have a really simple card that I would love to share with you featuring the Merry Makers from Hello Bluebird. I hope this can inspire you for your Christmas cards! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post. 


I started by coloring the image from the Merry Makers from Hello Bluebird using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Bear: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Red: R59, R46, R14

I die cut an A2 sized panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant, next I cut a window out of it using the one included in the Basic Circles from Mama Elephant. With this panel ready, I added a sentiment from the Deck The Halls from Hello Bluebird. 


To go behind the window, I created a night sky using distress inks. I also added some white splatters with white gouache to represent snow. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished the card off by adding some crystal drops on top of the hat of the bear (white elements). I hope you like this really simple card (you can easily turn this into a shaker card, maybe you want it to actually snow?). Sending you lots of love, Lien xxx


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Merry Makers
  • Hello Bluebird - Merry Makers Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Deck The Halls
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Circles
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Distress Ink: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • NUVO Crystal Drops - Simply White 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesive 
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Big Momma Foam Tape Roll from Simon Says Stamp

Reacties