CHRISTMAS CARD: Streamside Studio - Snow Much Fun

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card featuring an amazing digital stamp from Streamside Studios. This digital image is part of the digital stamps called Snow Much Fun. Along with several other possibilities, I hope this card can inspire you to play with this lovely set!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


After printing these images (Snow Much Fun from Streamside Studios) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. After die cutting the panel with the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant to fit it onto an A2 sized card base, I created the background by ink blending some distress inks on the top half of the panel. I also added snow with white gouache. 

  • Snowman: G00, G0000 / YR09, YR04 / E47, E37, E33
  • Purple: RV99, RV69, RV19
  • Yellow: YR04, Y35, Y13
  • Dog: E33, E53, E51

Next, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed above). For the sentiment, I used the Big Christmas Greeting from Hello Bluebird, I added it on the top of the panel. With everything assembled, I adhered the panel on top of a card base, I hope you got inspired! xxx 



Supplies:
  • Streamside Studio - Snow Much Fun
  • Hello Bluebird - Big Christmas Greeting
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Distress Ink: Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White 
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • NUVO Crystal Drops - Simply White 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties