CHRISTMAS CARD: Streamside Studio - Snow Much Fun

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card featuring an amazing digital stamp from Streamside Studios. This digital image is part of the digital stamps called Snow Much Fun. Along with several other possibilities, I hope this card can inspire you to play with this lovely set! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


After printing these images (Snow Much Fun from Streamside Studios) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Snowman: G00, G0000 / YR09, YR04 / E59, E57
  • Red: R59, R46, R24
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y08
  • Dog: E33, E53, E51

Next, I die cut the colored piece using the Blueprints 27 from MFT into a panel and I creates a sentiment shaker window using the Essential Alphabet from MFT. After masking off the images, I created the background using distress inks and white gouache. With all the elements ready, I created a shaker card by adding sequins behind the sentiment window. I hope you like it! 



Supplies:
  • Streamside Studio - Snow Much Fun
  • MFT - Blueprints 27
  • MFT - Essential Alphabet
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Acetate
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White 
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Iridescent Cream 3mm Sequins
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Foam Tape

Reacties