MOTHER'S DAY CARD: Spellbinders - Mini Blooms and Springs & PPP - Mom Die

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I have a card that might surprise you... it's filled with (die cut) flowers!!! Let me explain... the Mini Blooms and Springs Die from Spellbinders, is there anything more precious, cute, elegant, ...? I just had to have it! I decided to create a simple but colorful Mother's Day card with it, I hope you like it xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by die cutting tons of flowers and leaves using the Mini Blooms and Springs Die from Spellbinders and several colored card stocks from Concord & 9th & Gina K. Designs. Next, I die cut MOM using the Mom Die from Pretty Pink Posh (out of Wheat, Grapefruit and Sorbet). 


After deciding upon an arrangement of the flowers on top of the MOM, I added everything using some liquid glue. 



For the background, I used a piece of white paper, on the bottom I added 2 slivers of Grapefruit and Sorbet card stock as well as some glitter card stock! Next, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope you like this simple but elegant card!  



Supplies:
  • Spellbinders - Mini Blooms and Springs
  • PPP - Mom Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Ballet Slipper, Honeysuckle, Cranberry, Poppy, Marmalade, Buttercup, Wheat 
  • Gina K. Designs Card Stock: Key Lime
  • Altenew Glitter Card Stock: Golden Beryl
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties