MOTHER’S DAY CARD: MFT - Bunny Bouquet & Alex Syberia Designs - Foxtrot Alphabet Die

Hello everyone, for today I have a Mother's Day card to share with you featuring the Bunny Bouquet from My Favorite Things and a fun alphabet die set from Alex Syberia Designs called Foxtrot Alphabet Die. I hope you like this card. 



You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by stamping out the Bunny Bouquet image from MFT on top of a piece of white paper. I colored it completely using Copic Markers (combinations listed below).

  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y13
  • Purple/pink: RV99, RV69, RV66, RV34, R81
  • Green: YG67, YG23, YG95, YG00 / YG99, YG95
  • Blue: BG75, BG72
  • Bunny: E37, E15, E33, E30 / E13, E11

Next, I die cut this panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. For the sentiment, I used the Bunny Bouquet stamp set from MFT. After stamping it out I added "MOM" above, using the Foxtrot Alphabet Die from Alex Syberia Designs. To let the "MOM" match with the image, I used some Copic Markers to match the flowers. I finished the card by adding the panel on top of a card base, I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Bunny Bouquet
  • Alex Syberia Designs - Foxtrot Alphabet Die 
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Copic Makers: see above 
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties