FATHER'S DAY CARD: Alex Syberia Designs - Confetti Stencil & Foxtrot Alphabet Die

Hello everyone, today's blog features a Father's Day card! I recently purchased some products from Alex Syberia Designs, they are so cool! Will this be the beginning of a new brand addiction? 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by ink blending a wonderful background using the Confetti Stencil from Alex Syberia Designs with some Concord & 9th inks. 


For the sentiment, I die cut "BEST DAD EVER" using the Foxtrot Alphabet Die from Alex Syberia Designs out of dark green card stock. 


Before adhering everything together on a card base, I die cut the ink blended panel into a rectangle (slightly smaller than an A2) using the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower. Next, I added a green panel on top of my card base before adding the colorful panel with the sentiment on top. I hope this card inspired you xxx



Supplies:
  • Alex Syberia Designs - Confetti Stencil
  • Alex Syberia Designs - Foxtrot Alphabet Die 
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Evergreen, Parsley
  • Concord & 9th Card Ink: Grapefruit, Stardust, Parsley
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • Foam Tape

Reacties