BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Let Your Hair Down & Blueprints 27

Hey everyone! Today, I am featuring the Let Your Hair Down stamp set from MFT on this birthday card. I used some patterned paper to help me create a simple background to go with the adorable illustration from Tiddlyinks. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by stamping out the image from the Let Your Hair Down stamp set from MFT onto perfect colouring paper. I used my copic markers to color it in, and the matching die to cut it out. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: V15, V12, V01
  • Tree: E37, E33, E53
  • Green (leaves, shirt): YG09, YG03, YG00 
  • Pants: B97, B95, B91

For the background, I cut a panel using the frame from the Blueprints 27 from MFT and I added a sentiment on top. Before adhering this panel partially on top of my card base, I first added some lovely patterned paper on the bottom of the card base. Once the background was assembled, I adhered all of the images on top of the card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Let Your Hair Down
  • MFT - Let Your Hair Down Die
  • MFT - Blueprints 27
  • MFT Paper Pad - Joyful Plaid
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties