CHRISTMAS CARD: MFT - Pile of Fun & City Block Background

Hello everyone, are you familiar with the 'Ready, set, Christmas!' challenge by MFT? Today I am joining the challenge, creating a Christmas card to get (hopefully) a head start. Will you be joining? I hope this card can inspire you xxx 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be

For this card, I started by coloring the image from the Pile of Fun stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching die to cut it out.  

  • Red: R59, R46, R35
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
  • Green: G07, YG23, YG03, YG00
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E55, E53, E51
  • Brown: E59, E47, E33

For the background, I took a piece of white card stock and stamped the City Block Background stamp set from MFT on top using grey ink. Afterwards, I added slivers of colored card stock (Christmas rainbow) on top. Next, I stamped a sentiment form the Bitty Holiday Wishes from MFT right above the rainbow. I finished the card by assembling everything together on top of a card base, I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • MFT - Pile of Fun
  • MFT - Pile of Fun Die
  • MFT - City Block Background
  • MFT - Bitty Holiday Wishes
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry, Poppy, Marmalade, Buttercup, Parsley
  • Gina K. Designs Card Stock: Key Lime
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • The Stamp Market Ink: Gravel
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties