BIRTHDAY CARD (MOM): Mama Elephant - My Pet Kitties & PPP - Mom Die

Hello everyone, today I would love to share this birthday card with you! I made this card especially for my mother in law! She loves cats! So I combined some of my favorite brands to create this card: Pretty Pink Posh, My Favorite Things and Mama Elephant. I hope you like it!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started by coloring the image from the My Pet Kitties stamp set from Mama Elephant using my copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching die to cut it out. 

  • Cat: W7, W6, W4, W1 / E11, E01
  • Yellow: YR07, Y38, Y15, Y13

For the background, I took a piece of white card stock and stamped the Rippled Background stamp set from MFT on top using yellow ink. Afterwards, I used a die to cut this piece into an A2 sized panel. I also die cut MOM out of it using the Mom Die from PPP (and twice out of white paper). 


I assembled everything on top of a card base and finished it off by adding a second sentiment (white heat embossed on grey paper) and some white gelly roll pen details. 



Supplies:
  • Mama Elephant - My Pet Kitties
  • Mama Elephant - My Pet Kitties Die
  • PPP - Mom Die
  • Mama Elephant - Sentiment Strips
  • MFT - Rippled Background
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Ink: Buttercup
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Mushroom
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • White Gelly Roll Pen 
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties