BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Birthday Cutie & Happy Happy Birthday

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I have a simple birthday card using this lovely (older) stamp set from MFT called Birthday Cutie. I used the bold sentiment Happy Happy Birthday from MFT to fill up the background. It's a simple way to create a stunning card! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.

If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started by coloring the image from the Latte Love stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching die to cut it out. 

  • Red/pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
  • Blue: B99, B95, B93
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Brown: E47, E57, E33 

Next, I took a panel slightly larger than an A2 sized panel. On top, I stamped HAPPY from the Happy Happy Birthday stamp set from MFT multiple times using several red/pink inks from Concord & 9th. Afterwards, I added the 'birthday' with black ink  on each Happy (from the same stamp set). 


With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I also added a sliver of midnight card stuck on the left side of the card. I finished it off using glossy accents, white gelly roll pen and iridescent bubbles. I hope this card can inspire you! xxx 


Supplies:
  • MFT - Birthday Cutie
  • MFT - Birthday Cutie Die
  • MFT - Happy Happy Birthday
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Ink: Ballet Slipper, Honeysuckle, Cranberry
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Midnight
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Studio Katia: Iridescent Bubbles Tiny 
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties