NEW RELEASE: Rachelle Anne Miller - Birdy Love (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Birdy Love. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Birdy Love froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Hair: E55, E53, E51
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Blue: BV20, B41, B000
  • Pink: R83, RV91, E000
  • Red: R89, R85, R83
  • Sky: G0000, G0000, G00
  • Grounding: E53, E51, E000
  • Grey: W3, W1

Next, I used the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant to create an A2 sized panel (including the colored image). For the sentiment, I used the Henry's ABC die set from Lawn Fawn and cut out ENJOY. I finished it off by adding glossy accents to the hearts and stickles to the sentiment, I hope you like this card xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Birdy Love (digital stamp)
  • Lawn Fawn - Henry's ABC
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties