LOVE CARD: MFT - Sweetheart & Tall Love

Hello everyone, did you see the latest TiddlyInks stamp set released by MFT? I just had to have the Sweetheart stamp! Today, I am featuring this lovely girl with the Tall Love die set from MFT and an additional sentiment from the How to Say I Love You stamp set from MFT. The two amazing card makers that inspired me for this particular card were Hanh Nguyen (with this card) and Carly Tee (with this card). 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started by coloring the adorable girl from the Sweetheart stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching die to cut her out. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E55, E53, 
  • Red: R59, R46, R24
  • Brown: E59, E47
  • Pink: R20, R00

For the sentiment, I die cut the Tall Love from MFT (twice) out of cranberry card stock. After die cutting an A2 sized panel, I stamped an additional sentiment on top (after deciding upon the placement of all the other elements). With everything prepped, I assembled everything together on a card base. I finished it off using a white gelly roll pen and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Sweetheart 
  • MFT - Sweetheart Die
  • MFT - Tall Love
  • MFT - How to Say I Love You
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents 
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties