LOVE CARD: MFT - Hunny Bunny

Hello everyone, today I am back with a love themed card. This time, I used some Neenah Dessert Storm card stock to color on! For this card, I used the adorable Hunny Bunny stamp set from MFT. I hope I can inspire you with this simple card. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


After deciding upon placement of all of the images and the sentiment, I stamped every element from the Hunny Bunny stamp set out on top of an A2 sized panel of Neenah Dessert Storm. Next, I used my Copic Markers to color everything in (combinations listed below). 

  • T-shirt: BG23, BG13, BG11
  • Clouds: G00, G0000
  • Red: R58, R46, R24, R22
  • Bunny: E37, E23, E53, E50 / E13, E11, E01
  • Shadow: W0

After adhering this panel on top of a card base, I finished it off by adding a slight bit of 'shadow' on the right side of all the images (W0). I added glossy accents on the heart balloon and I reinforced the eyes with a black glaze pen and a white gelly roll pen. I hope you like this card xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Hunny Bunny
  • MFT - Hunny Bunny Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Crafter's Companion - Neenah Dessert Storm
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Black Glaze Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents 
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties