FATHER'S DAY CARD: MFT - Full Circle & PPP - Dad

Hello everyone, today's blog features a Father's Day card! I know it might seem too early... but I was so excited about the Full Circle stamp set from MFT! Along the way, this card evolved to a Father's Day card... Completely unplanned as you know me! But it might inspire you, so why not?! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by die cutting an A2 sized panel. Next, I stamped several circles from the Full Circle stamp set from MFT on top using inks by Concord & 9th. 


Afterwards, I took the Dad die from Pretty Pink Posh and die cut it out of the bottom right corner (also once out of Stardust card stock and once out of white card stock).


I assembled everything on top of a card base (creating a tiny bit of dimension with the several DAD Layers). I decided to add a secondary sentiment, so I white heat embossed it on top of evergreen card stock. After trimming it down to a sentiment strip, I adhered it on top of the card. I hope this card inspired you xxx



Supplies:
  • MFT - Full Circle
  • PPP - Dad
  • PPP - Dad Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Evergreen
  • Concord & 9th Card Ink: Grapefruit, Stardust, Parsley, Evergreen
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties