CHRISTMAS CARD: Hello Bluebird - Merry Carolers & Snow Globe Builder Die

Hello everyone, today I have a soft, precious Christmas card to share with you. If creating Christmas cards is still to early for you, I welcome you back whenever you are ready... but as I always lack Christmas cards, I cannot start early enough. Now, I will not be sharing Christmas cards continuously, but so now and then I might. I hope, although still early in the year, I can inspire you with this card. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



I started by creating the background for my card. Therefor, I stamped the Woven Background using sea glass ink on top of white card stock. After die cutting this using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird, I also ink blended the sea glass ink on the edges of this panel. 


Next, I created the snow globe using the Snow Globe Builder die from Hello Bluebird. I used the same ink (sea glass) for the sky, for the outline of the snow globe, I used wheat card stock. 


The critters on this card are from the Merry Carolers from Hello Bluebird. I colored all of them using my Copic Markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut all of them out. 
  • Pink: R22, R20
  • Orange: YR02, YR00
  • Green: YG03, YG00
  • Blue: G00, G0000
  • Yellow: Y17, Y13
  • Mouse: W5, W3, W2 / E13, E11
  • Paper: W0
  • Bunny: E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Reindeer: E33, E53, E51 / E37, E33 / E13, E11
  • Bear: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11


With all the elements ready, I white heat embossed a sentiment on the bottom of the snow globe. After assembling everything on top of a card base, I used a white gelly roll pen to add several details on top of my card. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Merry Carolers
  • Hello Bluebird - Merry Carolers Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Woven Background 
  • Hello Bluebird - Snow Globe Builder Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Wheat
  • Concord & 9th Ink: Sea Glass
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Foam Tape

Reacties