BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - High-Flying Adventure & Happy Birthday

Hello everyone, today I would love to share this birthday card with you! I went for a mostly yellow/grey color palette so that it would be a "gender-neutral" card. Aside from that, I am featuring a lovely 'older' set from MFT called High-Flying Adventure, I hope you like it!


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.

If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring the images from the High-Flying Adventure stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 


  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y13
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Grey: W6, W4, W3
  • Hare #1: E33, E53, E51
  • Hare #2: E37, E33, E53

For the background, I cut down a mini slimline panel and added a cloudy background on top using distress ink and a stencil (Cloudy Stencil from Lawn Fawn). For the sentiment, I used the Happy Birthday die from MFT and die cut it from grey card stock. 


With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on top of a mini slimline card base. I finished it off using some iridescent bubbles. Hopefully I could inspire you!


Supplies:
  • MFT - High-Flying Adventure 
  • MFT - High-Flying Adventure Die
  • MFT - Happy Birthday
  • Lawn Fawn - Cloudy Stencil 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Mushroom
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Studio Katia: Iridescent Bubbles Tiny
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties