LOVE CARD: MFT - Love to My Gnomies & Heart Extraordinaire Stencil

Hello everyone, have you noticed? All brands are coming out with spectacular new valentine related products. And of course... I gave in, but I also wanna try this year to use my older sets. So for today's card, I used the adorabel Love to My Gnomies stamp set from MFT. I hope I can inspire you to go through your older set as well and have fun with them (maybe you even have this one?). 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring one of the gnomes from the Love to My Gnomies stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Red: R89 R39, R46, R35 
  • Shadow (white): W2, W0 
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01
  • Brown: E47, E57

For the background, I created a focal point by ink blending some distress inks inside a heart frame (using stencils). After splattering some white gouache and some red ink, I stamped out a sentiment from the same stamp set on top of the panel. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card and added some glossy accents and stickles to finish it off. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • MFT - Love to My Gnomies
  • MFT - Love to My Gnomies Die
  • MFT - Heart Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple, Festive Berries
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Prittt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties