BIRTHDAY CARDS: MFT - Parachute Pals & Essential Alphabet

Hello everyone! First of all, happy New Year! Today I have two birthday cards to share with you. Completely different, but with the same color palette! I hope that at least one of them can inspire you! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I first started on the BDAY card, where I repeatedly die cut BDAY (using the Essential Alphabet from MFT) out of white card stock. After die cutting it with the second largest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant, I added several colored card stocks behind the words. After die cutting this again, this time with the largest Basic  Rectangles from Mama Elephant, I adhered it to a card base.


For my second card, I ink blended a fun area on top of an A2 sized panel using buttercup and peacock ink from Concord & 9th in combination with the Brush Strokes Stencil from Clearly Besotted. 

  • Blue: BG23, BG11, BG10
  • Brown: E37, E33, E53

Next, I colored some images from the Parachute Pals from MFT using my Copic Markers (combinations listed above). Afterwards I used the matching dies to cut them out. For the sentiment, I used the Let's Celebrate stamp set from MFT and white heat embossed a sentiment on top of the ink blended area. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off using a white gelly roll pen. I hope you like both cards! 


Supplies:
  • MFT - Parachute Pals
  • MFT - Parachute Pals Die
  • MFT - Essential Alphabet
  • MFT - Let's Celebrate
  • Clearly Besotted - Brush Strokes Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Buttercup, Sprout, Aqua Sky, Oceanside, Peacock
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Concord & 9th Inks: Buttercup, Peacock
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties