BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - You're the Main Event

Hey everyone, I have a new birthday card to share with you today! I used some rainbow colors to make it a festive, fun card. I made it for my little neighbor, he turned 3 years old! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started by coloring the images from the You're the Main Event stamp set from MFT. Therefor, I used my copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut the images out. 

  • Bear #1: E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11
  • Bear #2: E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Red: R46, R24, R22
  • Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04
  • Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y13
  • Green: YG23, YG03, YG01
  • Blue: BG23, BG34, BG11
  • Purple: RV17, RV09, RV04
  • Grey: W5

For the background, I ink blended cracked pistachio distress inks on the top of an A2 sized panel. After stamping out the sentiment, I adhered all of the elements on top of the panel. I finished the card by adding some glossy accents and stickles on top of some elements. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - You're the Main Event
  • MFT - You're the Main Event Die
  • MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Prittt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties