CHRISTMAS CARDS: MFT - Merry Christmoose

Hello everyone, today's card(s) hold a lot of repetition. I stamped repeatedly the same image to create my own patterned paper. I used an amazing image from the Merry Christmoose from MFT. I hope you get inspired by these cards.


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by die cutting two panels to create A2 sized panels. On both, I stamped the image from Merry Christmoose from MFT multiple times using wheat ink from Concord & 9th. Next, I stamped the image with dark chocolate ink on a separate piece of paper to color is in using copic markers (see combination below). 


After die cutting the colored images, I doubled the images using some white die cuts. Next, I adhered the trees on top of the centered tree in the middle of each panel. On one of the panels, I softy added a bit of ink blending on the edges of the panel. 


After stamping out a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Holiday from MFT on top of both panels, I adhered them on a card base, I hope you like them.



Supplies:
  • MFT - Merry Christmoose
  • MFT - Merry Christmoose Die
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Holiday
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Ink: Wheat
  • Gina K. Designs Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Copic Markers: E59, E57, E33 / Y38, Y17, Y15
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties