CHRISTMAS CARD: MFT - Ice Princess and Friends & Bitty Banner Alphabet

Hello everyone, for today I wanted to share this Happy New Year card with you using an older set from MFT. I love how elegant this princess (and the others from this set) is. I created a bokeh effect in the background with distress inks, it had been a while already since I used it! I hope to inspire you again today! xxx


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started with the background. I created a bokeh effect on a specific area on an A2 sized panel with distress inks and white pigment ink. Next, I colored an image from the Ice Princess and Friends stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combination listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching die to cut it out.

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E59, E57, E33
  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y15
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11

For the sentiment, I took the Bitty Banner Alphabet from MFT and die cut HAPPY NEW YEAR out of white paper. After adhering it on top of the panel, I added some heart sprinkles and stickles to finish of the card (and I adhered it on top of a card base). I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Ice Princess and Friends
  • MFT - Ice Princess and Friends Die
  • MFT - Bitty Banner Alphabet
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Lawn Fawn - Bubbles Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pretty Pink Posh: White Hearts
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties