CHRISTMAS CARD: Hello Bluebird - Polar Friends & Besties

Hello everyone, today I have another Christmas card to share with you using Hello Bluebird stamps. These stamps were released a while back, in an attempt to not forget about previous purchases, I created this card. I went a bit outside my comfort zone with the background, but I do love how it turned out. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by creating the background. Therefor, I took an A2 sized panel and added the shape from the Besties stamp set from Hello Bluebird on top using no-line ink (masking of the flowers). Next, I took several copic markers to create the background (combination listed below). 

  • Penguin: W8, W7, W5 / W0 / YR16, YR12
  • Scarf: BV04, BV02, BV000
  • Polar bear: W4, W2, W0 / E93
  • Sky: BV04, BV02, BV000, BV20, B21, B32, B00, B000
  • Snow: B00, B000

For the images on my card, I took the Polar Friends stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I colored them in using copic markers (combinations listed above). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut them out. Next, I first white heat embossed some snowflakes (from the Holiday Flurries from Hello Bluebird) on the scene and I stamped a sentiment underneath the scene from the Typed Christmas stamp set form Hello Bluebird.


With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off by adding some more snowflakes using a white gelly roll pen and I added some stickles on the scarf. I hope you like it xxx  


Supplies: 
  • Hello Bluebird - Polar Friends
  • Hello Bluebird - Polar Friends Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Besties
  • Hello Bluebird - Holiday Flurries
  • Hello Bluebird - Typed Christmas
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Lawn Fawn Ink: River Rock
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • InkOn3: Fadeout No Line Coloring / Detail Ink
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties

Een reactie posten