BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Smell the Cake & Watercolor Wash Stencil

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay of this blogpost... this card, is it masculine/feminine? I think this color palette can work for both, I decided to use green in the background, which let to a more masculine card (in my opinion), but you can also use pink in the background and get a completely different card (maybe more feminine?). I hope I can inspire you with this card! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started by coloring the images from the Smell the Cake stamp set from MFT. Therefor, I used my copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut the images out. 

  • Pink: R85, R83, R81
  • Brown: E33, E53, E51
  • Green: YG99, YG97, YG93

On an A2 sized panel, I ink blended my background, using the Watercolor Wash Stencil from MFT and distress inks. After stamping the sentiment on top, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Smell the Cake
  • MFT - Smell the Cake Die
  • MFT - Watercolor Wash Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties