FATHER'S DAY / HAPPY MAIL CARD: Hello Bluebird - Life is but a Dream

Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing a card perfect for Father's Day or to celebrate him any day of the year or ... maybe for his birthday? So many possibilities! I had such a wonderful time creating this card, I hope you like it as much as I do! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by coloring the images that I wanted to used from the Life is but a Dream stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I used my copic markers (combinations listed below), afterwards I used the matching die to cut all of it out. 

  • Fox: E18, E15, E33 / E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Bear: E79, E59, E57 / E13, E11
  • Hat: E33, E53, E51
  • Boat: E57, E33, E53, E51
  • Duck: E57, E33, E53 / YR68, YR65 / YG67, YG97, YG95
  • Seagull: W3, W1 / YR68, YR65
  • Fish: YR68, YR65
  • Green: YG67, YG97, YG95

For the background, I die cut the largest Nesting Deckle A2 Die from Hello Bluebird (I also die cut a  white frame with the 2 biggest dies from this set). I created an ink blended panel using distress inks. 


For the sentiment, I die cut DAD using the Charlie Large Outline Alpha Die from Hello Bluebird. I also stamped a sentiment from the stamp set on top of the panel. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Life is but a Dream
  • Hello Bluebird - Life is but a Dream Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Charlie Large Outline Alpha Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Copic Multiliner 0.5
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties

  1. Great card as always, thank you for sharing! Grüße von Österreich!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten