CHRISTMAS CARDS: Hello Bluebird - Snow Play & Crafty Meraki - Bar None Mini Slimline Die

Hello everyone, today I have 3 cards to share with you. I hope to be able to show you ones more the potential of the amazing (and my favorite) Bar None Mini Slimline Die from Crafty Meraki. Along with this die, I am also using a beautiful color combination inspired by this video from Carissa Wiley! She truly knows how to inspire! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started with the 3 panels. Therefor, I die cut the Bar None Mini Slimline Die from Crafty Meraki out of several colored card stocks (as well as white). For the mini slimline card, I inlaid all of the colors in the white "frame". For the two other cards, I used the colored bars to create a colorful edge on each of the panels.  

  • Blue-green: G02, G00, G000
  • Pink: RV14, RV13, RV10
  • Red: R27, R17, R14
  • Green: YG17, YG03, Y00
  • Mouse: W5, W3, W2 / E13
  • Penguins: W7, W6 , W4 / W2, W0 / YR07, YR04
  • Bird: G02, G00, G000, W2  / YR07
  • Deer: E23, E21, E30 / E30, E000 / E13, E11 (/ E37, E23)
  • Shadows: W2, W0

After decided upon the layout for each card, I stamped all elements (images and sentiments) out from the Snow Play (and First Snow) stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I used my copic markers to color everything in (combinations listed above). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut several images out. 


With all the elements ready, I assembled all three cards. I finished them off using some snowdrift sprinkles. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Snow Play
  • Hello Bluebird - Snow Play Die
  • Hello Bluebird - First Snow
  • Crafty Meraki - Bar None Mini Slimline Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Poppy, Honeysuckle, Ballet Slipper, Sea Glass, Clover, Evergreen, Parsley, Grapefruit 
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Sprinkles - Snowdrift
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties