CHRISTMAS CARD: MFT - Loads of Joy

Hello everyone, I am using all opportunities to create Christmas cards, I think you already noticed. So today, I have another to share with you featuring the older stamp set Loads of Joy from MFT. This card is clean and simple, also easy to recreate/make it you own! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring the images from the Loads of Joy stamp set from MFT using copic markers (combinations listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out.

  • Reindeer: E37, E33, E53 / E53, E51, E50 / E53
  • Red: R39, R27, R14
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
  • Green: YG67, YG17, YG13
  • Brown: E47, E33, E53
  • Grey: W5, W3
  • Snowy hills: G000, G0000

For the background, I ink blended cracked pistachio distress inks on the top of an A2 sized panel. After adhering all of the elements on top of the panel, I stamped the sentiment out. I finished the card by adding a heart on top of the box, snow with a white gelly roll pen and some glossy accents. 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Loads of Joy
  • MFT - Loads of Joy Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pretty Pink Posh: White Hearts 
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties