CHRISTMAS CARD: Mama Elephant - You've Got Mail

Hello everyone, today's cas card was inspired by the amazing Carly Tee! She shared a video on the MFT Youtube channel a bit back, and although I didn't make a shaker card like she did, I think you can see the inspiration.


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started by coloring a few images from the You've Got Mail stamp set from Mama Elephant using my copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Red: R39, R37, R24
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Mouse: E33, E53, E51
  • Bunny: E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11

Next, I took an A2 sized panel and die cut HUGS out of it, using the Essential Alphabet from MFT. I added a secondary greeting with black ink from the Fa La La stamp set from Mama Elephant. Along with that, I cut out a piece of patterned paper to fit behind the die cut HUGS. 


With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off by adding some heart droplets. I truly hope you like my take on this amazing inspiration by Carly Tee xxx 


Supplies:
  • Mama Elephant - You've Got Mail
  • Mama Elephant - You've Got Mail Die
  • Mama Elephant - Fa La La
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Essential Alphabet
  • MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Droplets Poppy Hearts
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties