BIRTHDAY CARD: Hello Bluebird - Oh Happy Day & By the Numbers

Today, it's my brother's birthday! So I am sharing his special card using some Hello Bluebird products! I went for a simple design that is easy to recreate for any birthday! Just change up the age, the colors maybe... and there you have it, a completely other card!


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by coloring the images from the Oh Happy Day stamp set from Hello Bluebird using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Pig: E15, E13, E11, E01 / E01
  • Bunny: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG34
  • Light blue: BG23, BG34, BG11

To get some nice borders on top of my card, I used the Nesting Deckle A2 set from Hello Bluebird and created my background panel to stamp on (I cut off all the excess afterwards). To go behind the panel, I added some patterned papers on my card base. I also die cut the number 2 and 8 out of blue card stock using the By the Numbers die set from Hello Bluebird. 


After stamping the sentiment on top of the die cut panel, I added all of the elements on top of the card base. I finished it off using some tiny diamonds and stickles. I hope you like it! 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Oh Happy Day
  • Hello Bluebird - Oh Happy Day Die
  • Hello Bluebird - By the Numbers
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • MFT Paper Pad - Road Trippin'
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Aqua Sky, Peacock
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Taylored Expressions: Tiny Diamonds - Pastel
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Foam Adhesive

Reacties