MFT CLEAN & SIMPLE GENIUS (annual Card Design Superstar Contest) - CHRISTMAS CARD: MFT - No One Stacks Up to You

Hello everyone, today I am sharing my entry for the Clean & Simple Genius category of the annual Card Design Superstar contest organized by MFT. Featuring the No One Stacks Up to You stamp set from MFT. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by creating the background. Therefor, I took an A2 sized panel and ink blended a blue gradient using distress inks. To keep the a focal point on the panel, I masked a big area of using some torn paper. I also added some white gouache on top to represent snow/ stars. 

  • Blue: W5, W2, BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Penguin: YR68 / W6, W4, W2 / W2, 0

Next, I colored the image from the No One Stacks Up to You stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combinations listed above). Afterwards, I use the matching die to cut it out. 


I white heat embossed a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Holiday stamp set from MFT on top of black card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • MFT - No One Stacks Up to You
  • MFT - No One Stacks Up to You Die
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Holiday
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Black
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Black Soot
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Studio Katia: Iridescent Stars
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White 
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties

Een reactie posten