I GOT CHALLENGED: Halloween Card: Sweet November Stamps - A little Hello-ween

Hello everyone! Julia (from Craftroomadventures) and I have a new #challengeacraftyfriend card to share with you. We decided for our next challenge to create a "Halloween card". So this is my take on our challenge. I am featuring the amazing A little Hello-ween stamp set from Sweet November Stamps for this card. I hope we can inspire you to get crafting yourself as well xxx 



You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by die cutting an A2 sized panel out of transotype perfect colouring paper. Next, I stamped one of the images from the A Little Hello-Ween stamp set from Sweet November Stamps on top of the panel. I also created a mask for this images so that I could do some ink blending to create the background. For the background,  I used the Skinny Stripes Stencil from Lawn Fawn along with some distress inks. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Tongue: R39
  • Hair, shoes, band: W9, W8, W6 (W5)
  • Mouse: W6, W5, W3 / E13, E11
  • Purple: RV99, RV69, RV34
  • Pumpkin: YR27, YR24, YR21 / YR21, Y21 / E47, E37

After peeling of the mask (and purple tape), I colored the image in using my copic markers (combinations listed above). Next, I stamped a greeting on top of the panel. After adhering the panel to a card base, I finished it off using some heart sprinkles. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Sweet November Stamps - A little Hello-ween
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Distress Ink: Crushed Olive, Seedless Preserves
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles Mix - Black Licorice
  • Post-it Tape
  • Purple Tape
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties