Get Cracking On Christmas - October: CHRISTMAS BOX CARD: Mama Elephant - You've Got Mail

Hello, welcome back to my blog! Today is the 3th Thursday of October!!!! Let's #getcrackingonchristmas together with Jenn Shurkus (click here to find more details). Today I am creating a box card, I hope to be able to inspire you xxx


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be

I started by coloring the images from the You've Got Mail stamp set from Mama Elephant using copic markers (combinations listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out.

  • Pink: R14, R32, R20
  • Bunny: E53, E51, E50 / E13, E11
  • Bunny (spots): E50 / E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Mouse: W3, W2
  • Bear: E15, E33, E53, E51
  • Bag: E57, E59, E33
  • Bird: E51, E50
  • Squirrel: E18, E15, E33
  • Mailbox: W5, W3, W2
  • Letters: R000
With some patterned paper and wheat card stock, I assembled the box using the Outside the Box Level Up and Low Profile Add-On from MFT. Next, I adhered all the images to the box. For the sentiment, I used the Fa La La stamp set from Mama Elephant. To finish it off, I added some stickles to the envelopes. I hope you like it! HAVE FUN! 


Supplies:
  • Mama Elephant - You've Got Mail
  • Mama Elephant - You've Got Mail Die
  • Mama Elephant - Fa La La
  • MFT - Outside the Box Level Up
  • MFT - Outside the Box Low Profile Add-On
  • Lawn Fawn (Petite) Paper Pad - Let It Shine
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Wheat 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Scor Tape
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties