BIRTHDAY/HAPPY MAIL CARD: Lawn Fawn - Apple-solutely Awesome

Hey everyone, happy to see you back on my blog! For today's card, the colors in the background might seem familiar. I used them for a previous card, but back then I had to change up the design because my background 'failed'. This card represent the idea I had in my mind back then. I hope you like this one as well.


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started with an A2 sized panel. I took the Skinny Stripes Stencil from Lawn Fawn and added a colorful background on the upper half of the card panel using distress inks. 


Next, I stamped and colored several images from the Apple-solutely Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn (combination listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to die cut all of the images. 

  • Tree: E47, E57, E37, E33
  • Basket, ladder: E33, E53, E51
  • Leaves (green): YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Mice: E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11
  • Apples (red): R39, R27, R24
  • Clothing: BG75, BG72, BG34

I stamped a greeting from the same stamp set on top of the ink blended area. Next, I adhered everything together on top of a card base. I hope I could inspire you today with this card. 


Supplies:
  • Lawn Fawn - Apple-solutely Awesome
  • Lawn Fawn - Apple-solutely Awesome Die
  • Lawn Fawn - Skinny Stripes Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfecrt Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Distress Inks: Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany 
  • Copic Markes: see above
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives

Reacties