I GOT CHALLENGED: RAINBOW CARD: Hello Bluebird - Carried Away & Lawn Fawn - Cloudy Stencil

Hello everyone! Julia (from Craftroomadventures) and I have a new #challengeacraftyfriend card to share with you. We decided that the next fun challenge could be a "Rainbow card". So this is my take on our challenge. I went for a fun rainbow sky incorporating some cute images from Hello Bluebird. I hope we can inspire you to get crafting yourself as well xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started with the background. That way, I could already make sure that I complied with the challenge. I die cut a slimline panel and took the cloudy stencil from Lawn Fawn to help me create my background. After ink blending the background with distress inks, I started on the images. 


I colored several images from the Carried Away stamp set from Hello Bluebird using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Fox: E47, E37, E33, E53 / E33, E53, E51
  • Bunny: W6, W5, W3, W2 / E13, E11
  • Cat: YR27, YR24, YR21, Y21 / E13, E11
  • Red: R59, R39, R35
  • Yellow (bird): (Y38) Y17, Y15, Y13
  • Orange: YR18, YR16, YR12

For the sentiment, I took the Gallery Frame #6 from Hello Bluebird. I die cut the "congrats" out of the panel, white card stock and gold dust glitter card stock. With all the elements ready, I adhered everything on top of a slimline card base. I finished it off using some glossy accents and bubbles, I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Carried Away 
  • Hello Bluebird - Carried Away Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Gallery Frame #6
  • Lawn Fawn - Cloudy Stencil
  • Lawn Fawn - Large Slimline with Sliders
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Tonic Studio: Glitter Card - Gold Dust
  • Distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Bubbles
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties