HELLO BLUEBIRD CHALLENGE: Hello Bluebird - Make Me Smile Words Die & Word Buddies Woodland (#hellobluebirdfallchallenge)

Hello crafty friends! Again a bit last minute, but I created a card for the #hellobluebirdfallchallenge! I decided to make a color entry, cause this combination is truly stunning! I used a lot of copics for this card to achieve all the suggested colors, I hope to be able to inspire you xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by stamping the Simply Squared background stamp from Hello Bluebird on top of some white card stock using a really soft ink. I die cut an A2 sized panel out of this stamped background. Next, I die cut the Make Me Smile Words Die out of white card stock for my sentiment. 


I colored all of the letters from the die cut sentiment using copic markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I added 2 more layers underneath each letter before adding it to my die cut panel. I also ended up coloring a few images from the Word Buddies Woodland stamp set from Hello Bluebird to embellish the sentiment. Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Red/brown: E18, E09, E08
  • Yellow: YR27, YR24, YR23
  • Blue-grey: BG78, BG75, BG72
  • Green: YG99, YG97, YG95
  • Bunny: E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Squirrel: E37, E33, E53 / E33, E53, E51
  • Bear: E77, E33 / E53 / E13, E11

With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off by adding a bit of glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Word Buddies Woodland
  • Hello Bluebird - Word Buddies Woodland Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Simply Squared (background)
  • Hello Bluebird - Make Me Smile Words Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • The Stamp Market Ink: Gravel 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties