HAPPY MAIL CARD: MFT - Tall Hello & Lawn Fawn - Skinny Stripes Stencil

Hey everyone, happy to see you back on my blog! Today I have a colorful simple card to share with you! I used several distress inks to create my colorful background, I hope you like it xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started with an A2 sized panel. I took the Skinny Stripes Stencil from Lawn Fawn and added a colorful background on the upper half of the card panel using distress inks. 


Next, I took the Tall Hello from MFT and die cut it out of the panel (and twice out of white card stock). I adhered everything together on a card base. Afterwards, I white heat embossed a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Basics on top of black card stock and added it to the card as well. 


To finish off the card, I adhered some iridescent bubbles on top. I hope I could inspire you today with this card. 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Tall Hello
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Basics
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Strips
  • Lawn Fawn - Skinny Stripes Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfecrt Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Black
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Inks: Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany 
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Studio Katia: Iridescent Bubbles Tiny
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives

Reacties