HELLO BLUEBIRD CHALLENGE: Hello Bluebird - Carried Away (#hellobluebirdcolorchallenge4)

Hello crafty friends! A tiny bit last minute, but I created a card for the #hellobluebirdcolorchallenge4! This color combination was a bit out of my comfort zone, especially the addition of the pink. But I managed to work around that and create this card. I hope to be able to inspire you xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by coloring several images from the Carried Away stamp set from Hello Bluebird using my copic markers (combinations listed below). 


Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. For the background, I die cut an A2 sized panel. On top, I ink blended two colors on different angles. 

  • Dog: E59, E57, E33, E53 / E53, E51
  • Fox: E18, E37, E33, E53 / E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Pink: RV17, RV09, RV04
  • Red: R59, R46, R35

For the sentiment I used the same stamp set and took the sentiment 'Our friendship is my favorite adventure' and stamped it out with the same ink as the images (dark chocolate).  finished this card by adding some glossy accents on top of the balloons. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Carried Away 
  • Hello Bluebird - Carried Away Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress inks: Spiced Marmalade, (Dried Marigold,) Mustard Seed
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties