HAPPY MAIL/LOVE CARD: Hello Bluebird - Big Hugs Woodland & My Favorite Words Die

Hello crafty friends! For today's card, I have a CAS card with a pop of yellow. I wanted to create a soft background without using a specific stencil. So I took a piece of paper, ripped it apart and used the rough edges for this card. I hope I can inspire you with today's blogpost. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started with the background. I took an A2 sized panel and added a pop of yellow in de upper left corner by using distress inks and the rough edge of a ripped piece of paper. 


I stamped out the amazing image from the Big Hugs Woodland stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I used copic markers to color all of the critters (combinations listed below). Next, I took the matching dies to cut this image out. 

  • Bear: E44, E43, E42, E41 / E13, E11
  • Bunny: E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Fox: E18, E15, E33, E53, E51 / E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Squirrel: E15, E33, E53, E51
  • Deer: E59, E57, E33, E53 / E13, E11
  • Bird: YR14, YR21, Y21 / YR04

For the sentiment, I used the My Favorite Words Die from Hello Bluebird. I cut it out of citrine glitter card stock. Next, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished the card of by adding some Meraki Sparkle, I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Big Hugs Woodland
  • Hello Bluebird - Big Hugs Woodland Die
  • Hello Bluebird - My Favorite Words Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Altenew Glitter Card Stock: Citrine
  • Distress Inks: Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Crafty Meraki: Meraki Sparkle - Enchanted Forest
  • Black Glaze Pen
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties