CHRISTMAS CARD: MFT - Jingle Hugs & Peace, Love and Joy Stencil

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today, I have a Christmas card to share with you using a stamp set that I bought last year! I went for a really warm color scheme today, I hope you like it xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring the image from the Jingle Hugs stamp set from MFT using copic markers (combinations listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 

  • Hair, boots, belt: E59, E57, E33
  • Reindeer: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E59, E57, E33 / E11, E01
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Red: R59, R29, R24, R22
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y11

For this card, I decided to not add a sentiment, but I used this fun stencil called Peace, Love and Joy from MFT and added some "words" in the background using distress inks. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card. To finish the card, I added a pompon on the hat. What do you think? xxx



Supplies:
  • MFT - Jingle Hugs
  • MFT - Jingle Hugs Die
  • MFT - Peace, Love and Joy Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Distress Inks: Festive Berries, Dried Marigold
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Pompon 
  • Distress Collage Medium Matt
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties