BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Friendly Forest Faces & Modern Serif Alphabet

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I have a (masculine) birthday card to share with you. A really simple, mini slimline card with tons of die cutting and a slight bit of stamping. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by adding some beautiful patterned paper from MFT on top of a card base. Next, I cut the bear from the Friendly Forest Faces from MFT out of a grey strip of card stock. 


I decided to white heat emboss a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Celebrations from MFT on top of the grey strip. Next, I die cut DAD using the Modern Serif Alphabet die set from MFT . 


With all the elements prepped, I adhered everything together on the card base. I finished it off by using some heart sprinkles and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Friendly Forest Faces
  • MFT - Modern Serif Alphabet
  • MFT - Woodland Words
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Mushroom, Black, Stardust
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Spinkles Mix - Black Licorice
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties