BABY CARD: Hello Bluebird - Little Star & Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die

Hello crafty friends! Today, I decided to create a baby card using the adorable Little Star stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I also did some ink blending with distress inks that might seem familiar (when a combination works, use it again!). 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started with the background. Therefor, I die cut a mini slimline panel using the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die from Hello Bluebird. I added color by ink blending distress inks on top. Next, colored an image from the Little Star stamp set from Hello Bluebird using my copic markers (combinations listed below). I used the matching dies to cut it out. 

  • Elephant: W6, W5, W3, W2
  • Bunny: E37, E33, E53, E51 
  • Cloud: YR21, YR31, Y11, Y00

For the sentiment I took the Oh Baby Words Die from Hello Bluebird and die cut it out of white paper (only using Baby). I also took some left over stars from the Starry Star Die from Hello Bluebird. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a mini slimline card base. I finished this card by adding some stickles on top of all the stars. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Little Star
  • Hello Bluebird - Little Star Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Oh Baby Words Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Starry Star Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress Inks: Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obisidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties