HELLO BLUEBIRD CHALLENGE: Hello Bluebird - Big Hugs Woodland (#hellobluebirdcolorchallenge3)

Hello crafty friends! Before the challenge ends... I found some time to craft! I am featuring one of the new sets that arrived this week from Hello Bluebird, while also participating on the #hellobluebirdcolorchallenge3! If I can still find some time this weekend, I will definitely try to create another card... because this color scheme is beautiful! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by coloring this image from the Big Hugs Woodland stamp set from Hello Bluebird using my copic markers (combinations listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out. For the background, I created a blue ink blended "blob" using the Pastures, Ponds & Pools Stencil from MFT and Concord & 9th inks. 

  • Bunny: E53, E51, E50 / E13, E11
  • Deer: E15, E33, E53, E51 / E53, E51 / E13, E11

For the sentiment I took the HUGS from the Big Hugs Woodland stamp set from Hello Bluebird and stamped it out in brown ink. After adding 3 layers on top of each other, I decided to add some more words as my sentiment. So I white heat embossed "sending paper" (out of the same stamp set) on top of the blue background. 


With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished this card by adding some white gelly roll details (stars) all over the background. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Big Hugs Woodland
  • Hello Bluebird - Big Hugs Woodland Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Pastures, Ponds & Pools Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Inks: Sea Glass, Aqua Sky, Peacock, Midnight
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obisidian
  • Lawn Fawn Ink: Crunchy Leaf
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties