BABY CARD: Hello Bluebird - Sweet Dreams & Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die

Hello crafty friends! Today, I have a new baby card to share with you using the adorable Sweet Dreams stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I tried to keep the colors really soft, I hope you find this card a success! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started by coloring all the images that I wanted to used from the Sweet Dreams stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I used my copic markers (combinations listed below), afterwards I used the matching dies to cut it all out. 

  • Fox: E18, E15, E33, E53 / E33, E53 / E13, E11
  • Bear: E47, E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11 
  • Koala: W5, W3, W2, W1 / E13, E11
  • Cloud: B00, B000

For the background, I die cut the second largest Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die from Hello Bluebird. I ink blended a little bit of aqua sky ink on the edges. For the sentiment, I stamped out several words with wheat ink from the Sweet Dreams set from Hello Bluebird.


Before assembling all the elements I prepped, I adhered a piece of wheat card stock on top of the mini slimline card base. Next, I added all of the other elements on top of the card using several sorts of adhesive (playing with dimension). I finished the card by adding some heart droplets. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Sweet Dreams
  • Hello Bluebird - Sweet Dreams Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Wheat
  • Concord & 9th Ink: Wheat, Aqua Sky
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obisidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Droplets - Pool Hearts
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape

Reacties